ALL THROUGH THE HOUSE
Nominated for 24 awards with 13 wins and 14 ‘best of’ lists, The Readmond Company’s slasher film ALL THROUGH THE HOUSE has taken the indie horror scene by storm. The film features a deranged, masked Santa-Slayer who comes to town for some yuletide-terror. The killer leaves behind a bloody trail of mutilated bodies as he hunts his way to the front steps of the town’s most feared and notorious home.
ALL THROUGH THE HOUSE stars Scream Queens Ashley Mary Nunes (ROBOT COMBAT LEAGUE) and Jessica Cameron (TRUTH OR DARE), and features Melynda Kiring (THE FOG LADY) and Lito Velasco (NEVER SLEEP AGAIN: THE ELM STREET LEGACY). The film is written and directed by Todd Nunes and produced by Stephen Readmond and Christopher Stanley. Awards include:
- Best Director, Todd Nunes (Hardcore Horror Fest)
- Best Slasher (RIP Horror Film Festival)
- Best Supporting Actress, Melynda Kiring as Mrs. Garrett (GenreBlast Film Festival)
- Best Killer/Slasher, Lito Velasco as Santa (The Horrific Network, Golden Skulls Award)
- Best Supporting Actress (Feature) Ashley Mary Nunes as Rachel (The Horrific Network, Golden Skulls Award)
- Best Supporting Actress, Melynda Kiring as Mrs. Garrett (Fright Meter Award)
DEATH WARD 13
Now in pre-production, DEATH WARD 13 is a feature-length film inspired by S.F. Brownrigg’s 1973 cult-classic DON’T LOOK IN THE BASEMENT (also known as THE FORGOTTEN and DEATH WARD NO. 13) and Edgar Allen Poe’s 1845 short story “The System of Doctor Tarr and Professor Fether“. Directed by award-winning director Todd Nunes (ALL THROUGH THE HOUSE) DEATH WARD 13 is written by Todd Nunes and Tara Knight, and produced by Stephen Readmond and Christopher Stanley.
Filming for DEATH WARD 13 is expected to begin in mid- 2017. The film has already received advance praise from international film fan magazine Fangoria along with numerous blogs. Produced and directed by the award-winning team from the Christmas horror ALL THROUGH THE HOUSE, DEATH WARD 13 promises to deliver a thrilling screen ride with a shocking collection of criminally insane patients: botched lobotomies, necrophilia, sexual deviance, and violent psychopaths.
DEATH WARD 13 is a production of The Readmond Company.